I am very unhappy with the way i was treated with the end result of getting a vehicle from auto loan finders!When i went in on March 7, 2010 i received great customer service by Augie who is no longer working for the company.

He helped me into a 2009 when i was walking and catching the bus which was *** and everything came back ok for me to drive away in the vehicle with no money down. After me having the car 7 days i received a call from Augie stating something went wrong with the financing and was there anyway i could come in and bring $1000 for a down payment if i would have done that i would of had to sleep in the car so i told him it will be impossible for me to come in with anything at thatt time. A few days later i received a call from the owner stating i need to return the vehicle asap.

I should not have pulled off the lot with the vehicle if they were going to trick me into thinking everything was ok and now they are saying i have an outstanding balance with them when i wanted to keep the car.Dont let this happen to you....

Review about: Auto Loan Finders Loan.

Had an Experience with Auto Loan Finders?

Comments

#202797

I purchsed a car from them in May of 2010.It was a Ford 500 2007 year.

after 4 months of having the car, the transmission went completely out and because it was a cvt transmission, it was going to cost me over 5000 dollars to get the car repaired..

I wouldnt suggest this horrible company to anyone.They were of no help and I hated I wasted my time with them...

Mcminnville, Tennessee, United States #150223

The full amount you have to pay for taxes, fees , tag & title are fully disclosed in a promissory note that you must sign before taking the keys to any of our cars. This same promissory note even details each payment you will have to make on that balance by date and amount - each of which you must initial to indicate your understanding and agreement to.

While we regret that the situation could not have had a more positive outcome, we have and always do make every possible effort to provide our customers with all of the information and details about their purchase.