I bought a Volvo S60 from these folks several years back. They sold me with the Credit Building "Program".

Long story short. 2-3-4 weeks after I bought the car, transmission goes out. I am very serious. Slips, catches, I mean it felt like someone hit you in the rear every time this car shifted into 2nd gear.

Took it back, of course "you bought it as is!" so no help. Took it to North point Volvo, "You need a new valve body and torque converter $10,000 and change, took it to a smaller repair shop and I got close to the same number only they said the whole thing needed to be replaced. No way to work, no way to get my kids, I called Independent Dealers Advantage which is who these people use for financing to come get the car and they would never see one more dime from me. Moral- If you buy from these people knowing all these horror stories you my friend are a complete ***.

Do not do this no matter how easy they make car buying sound. It is indeed a rip off.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $9693. edgarhowdy is overall dissatisfied with Auto Loan Finders. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Auto Loan Finders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Auto Loan Finders to other companies on our site.

Comments