I told the service department at Auto Loan Finders in Mareitta Ga that the check engine light was coming on and told them on Feb 1st then on the 2nd i went and paid to have the car serviced and the light went off and no more problems and called them to let them know that.And the lady in service said that if it happens again to call and tell them and they would get the car up and fix it.

Well about 4wks later it happened and it went to there service dept and got a call 2 days later telling me that i needed a new transmission in the car and they were not going to cover that cause i did not bring it to them the first time it happened after i called to let them know it had stopped.The owner Hal Davis wanted a quick out so that he didnt have to spend the $1450 to fix it so i suggest to anyone that wants to buy from these people not to cause from what i was told from the service dept that that have at least 30-40 cars a week come back to there service department so that told me right there that they r doing something to these cars to sell them and work till the warranty runs out then not satisfy the warranty after the sell

Had an Experience with Auto Loan Finders?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #602287

ON DECEMBER 15, 2012, I CALLED AUTO LOAN FINDER SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND INFORMED THEM THAT I WAS HEARING NOISE UNDER THE HOOD, WHICH I KNEW IT WAS PROBABLY A SIGN OF THE TRANSMISSION FAILING.I HAD PURCHASEd A CAR PREVIOUSLY TO BUYING THIS CAR FROM THIS SAME COMPANY, AND I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE TRANSMISSION FAILING AND IT WASN’T A WHOLE YEAR THAT I HAD THE CAR.

SO I KNEW IT WAS THE TRANSMISSION, AND TOLD THE SERVICE DEPT BEFORE I GAVE THEM THE CAR. I NEVER HAD AN ENGINE LIGHT TO COME ON TO LET ME KNOW THAT MY TRANSMISSION WAS FAILING WITH MY PREVIOUS CAR. THE NOISE INDICATED THAT THE TRANSMISSION WAS GOING OUT IF IT WAS DRIVEN. AN EXPERIENCED MECHANIC WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS FAILING .

WHEN I MET WITH THE OWNER HAL, HE STATED THAT THE MECHANICS IN THE SERVICE DEPT DID NOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE AND THEY ONLY PUT IT ON A MACHINE TO FIND OUT THAT THE ROTORS WAS BAD. I KNOW PERSONALLY THAT BY PUTTING A CAR ON A MACHINE, IT WILL NOT TELL ANYTHING ABOUT BRAKES, ROTORS, ETC. THE OWNER HAL ALSO STATED THAT HIS COMPANY VEHICLES ARE LOOKED AT BY TWO MECHANICS BEFORE THEY SELL THEM TO CUSTOMERS. IF THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE, THERE IS NO WAY THAT MY TRANSMISSION WOULD HAVE WENT OUT WITHIN A MONTH OF HAVING IT AND MY BRAKES AND ROTORS WOULD HAVE BEEN CHECKED PRIOR TO PURCHASING.

I FEEL THAT THE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE PAID TO GET THE TRANSMISSION FIXED BECAUSE I TOLD THEM AHEAD OF TIME, BEFORE THE PROBLEM BECAME WORST.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #602286

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #602285

IT IS NOT RIGHT TO DO YOUR...

I'm located in Atlanta, GA not Washington, I don't know why it says that...They told me that they do not do re-funds.

After the dealer wanted to charge me for taxes on a vehicle I wasn't even driving, they took the vehicle I was driving after I begin to question it. When I asked for my money back, they said that they do not do refunds. I feel cheated and robbed...

I'm already preparing to file with the Fulton County Magistrate's court for my money.But I want more for the humiliation and pain and suffering if I can get it.

I'm in, get the class action together, I will definately be in.They have the car and kept my money..

Long story short, I want my money back!

I feel robbed.They are nothing but crooks.

I purchaes a car from them and the car has totally shut down due to some electrical problems that they knew where present at purchase and they where suppose to fix.Keep calling them and never got a answrr or call until after the warranty ran out.

So if anyway that wa.ts to put together a class action suit against this scam company iIm in all the way.

This has cost me money and my job and im still without a car.Arnezmcneill@bellsouth.net

I say lets call the meadia and expossed them on how they are doing business also everyone that has got scred out of there money we all need to get together and carry them to court. Im in process od doing that right now.