Interest Rate

I put in a app for this company 1hr later received a text a day later received a call saying I was approve for a loan.I was very happy upon talking to tiffany she states I will have to bring between 300-500 with me which was no problem I made a apt to come in the next day.

that night I did some research on this company mind you I have a vehicle already I just want something new I did my research because I didn't want to waist my time and gas going up there on some *** and here I go reading bad reviews after reviews after reviews so I'm like wooooow I knew it was a catch to this dealership I called the next morning to cancelled appt and to let them know why I was cancelling due to there poor reviews and the lady said ok well we will send your loan back.....first off a professional person will try and get to the bottom of the reason you are cancelling as well as have feedback well this lady didn't which stood out to me basically they know what they do to people so I guess they don't care at all.in todays word people will do what they have to do to get by even if that means taking money from people or even scamming them I was lucky enough to read up on this company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Auto Loan Finders. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Auto Loan Finders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Auto Loan Finders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Auto Loan Finders?

Comments